Saturday, 31 March 2012

Big City Dreamin

Thursday was my day off and so my cousin Melissa and I ventured off to the big city for a day out. Toronto has always had a special place in my heart, and any given opportunity to visit the big city, I'll be there in a heart beat. The fast paced lifestyle, sophisticated people, and the high energy environment, what's not to love about Toronto? Hamilton's a great city, but Toronto is where I belong, just a sidenote on my relationship with Toronto. What was planned as a day of shopping soon turned into an adventure to the Royal Ontario Museum, to check out the anticipated exhibit on the ancient Mayan culture. We explored the Eatons Centre, the Bay, and for once tried on a classic and amazing Burberry trench coat (which I'm considering to purchase for my birthday). We ended our fantastic Thursday at one of the best restaurants I've ever had the pleasure of dining in, Brassaii (seriously, I'll be coming back!). It's always so much fun and never a dull moment when partnered up with my cousin whom I share so many interests with. Toronto, we'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment