Thursday, 15 March 2012

Happy People



THRIFTED VEST, STRIPED T-SHIRT, BOOTS AND JEANS FROM H&M, AVIATOR SUNGLASSES FROM ALDO AND LEVI'S BELT.

I'm going to try to do things differently, more-so my own way and share a little bit about myself. But what is this? On the second post and not on the obligatory and expected introduction post?! Oh how scandalous of myself (God, I'm such a dork). There is a little more to me than what the short blurb on the right describes, and I'm sure I'll be sharing a lot in the future (or so I hope). So without further ado:
• My name is Reno Rebamontan and not Reno Monae. The name Monae was derived from a one of my favourite artists, the goregous and talented Janelle Monae. Monae is purely an alias that has been prolonged since 2011.
• I was a former Visual Arts student. That covers everything from traditional painting, drawing, sculpting, design, photography, and everything else in between. All throughout my Elementary and High School years, I always believed I would start a career and life based on my artistic talent. However, that changed after one year in University, where I studied Art History and came to some conclusion that art really wasn't the direction I thought I wanted, but that's on a whole different tangent. After months of deliberation, careful consideration, and reflection, I've turned to Nursing and hopefully will start in the fall of this year.
• I'm the kind of person who tries not to take things so seriously, the kind of person who wants to make each day an adventure and unforgettable, the kind of person who wants to find a connection with each individual I encounter and leave a positive lasting impression. Yup, that's me, and hopefully I'll be able to share all of that (and more) on this blog.

Sidenote: I've scored a job interview with an establishment that I've had my eye one for months now. If I only took a picture of the smile I had, from literally ear to ear. That was certainly the highlight of my day (aside from the unimaginable amounts of Starbucks coffee I consumed). Updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment