Friday, 16 March 2012

Mama, the Queen of my heart.




(L-R): MY MOM IN BAGUIO CITY CIRCA 1980s, MOM WITH MY GRANDFATHER, MOM AND I ON THE DAY I WAS BORN, POSING IN NIAGARA FALLS, CUDDLING IN BED WITH MOM, MOM WITH MY SISTER AND I AT SAM LAWRENCE PARK, DAD AND MOM AT AUNTIE VENUS' 50TH BDAY DINNER, MOM AND DAD BEFORE CHRISTMAS PARTY 2010, MOM AND I ON MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION

Wishing the warmest birthday greetings to the girl in my life for all time, my mom! Today my family and I will be celebrating the woman who holds our family together, the eternal source of unconditional love and compassion, the driving force in our lives, the individual whom we literally owe everything to. I do give my mom so much credit for shaping the person who I am today - all the life lessons, teachings, guidance, and endless lectures, have truly stuck with me throughout my twenty years living. Growing up, my relationship with my parents were very much on the rocks and wasn't the greatest. Nevertheless, we all learned to rise above and overcome every situation as a family. I am very blessed to have such parents who love me beyond any limit. She is everything and more that any mother could be, and I do love her with all my heart. Happy Birthday, Mom, and cheers to the next 46 and many, many more!

How can it be that right here with me there's an angel? It's a miracle...Your love is like a river - peaceful and deep. Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep. When I look into your eyes, I know that it's true; God must have spent a little more time on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment