Thursday, 15 March 2012

Quiet before the storm



JACKET/BLAZER, PLAIN BLACK TEE, CHINOS, AND ANKLE BOOTS FROM H&M, NAUTICA LEATHER BELT, NECKLACES FROM ALDO

Most people probably recognize my style since I practically wear the same pair of slim skinny black jeans. I believe that black is the most neutral colour that can be matched with everything and anything, not to mention it's slimming effect that most people appreciate. My black pair of skinny jeans have proven to be my security blanket, my go-to and without a doubt my favourite pair of jeans to wear on any given day. However, upon waking up and pondering of what to wear for today, I felt compelled to be a little adventurous and opted for a new pair of camel coloured chinos. So I grabbed my debit card and proceeded to the nearest H&M to purchase my new pair of skinnies. The colour of the chinos are a perfect transition into any season, and being a neutral and skinny - just ideal.

On the other hand, I've been lavishly swiping and inserting my poor debit card into every interac machine, leaving little to nothing left in my Chequings account. I swear, every time the pay cheque cashes in, the money is gone faster than it took to actually process. Someone please sign me up for a shopaholic intervention/management, asap. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment