Sunday, 8 April 2012

Sunshine

BLAZER, PANTS, AND SHOES FROM H&M, BLUE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT FROM TOMMY HILFIGER, AND GOLD WATCH FROM GUESS.
The last week has tested my tolerance and patience as my friends and I prepared for my friend's 18th Birthday celebration, or as we like to call it the Philippine Debut. Yesterday night we delivered a fantastic performance, made memories to last a lifetime, line-danced our socks off, and enjoyed an evening of great company with some obnoxious fist pumping. A couple days ago, my cousin Melissa and I planned for an Easter get together with my sister and our close friend Elisha; Easter Sunday mass followed up with Brunch at Milestones. Unfortunately we neglected to take a group photo of the four of us and our reunion since we've all been quite busy lately, but here's a picture of my outfit of the day. God, I must try to be a little bit more consistant with these posts. Ciao!

IN OTHER NEWS:
• I have been sick in bed for the past week, suffering from coughs and colds
• Modern Family is now one of my favourite tv sitcoms, Phil Dunphy, my hero
• Someone must take my debit card and freeze it in a boulder of ice

No comments:

Post a Comment