Sunday, 27 May 2012

Drippin Swagoo



Two beautiful days, spent with beautiful people. Thank you to each and everyone of you whom I got to share my special day with and to everyone who took their time to greet and wish me a Happy Birthday. Times like these make me realize how blessed I am. As I step out of the teenage chapter of my life and leap onto the stage of adulthood, I reflect on how far I've come and how I've changed. There's been many up and downs along the road, but I refuse to let go of all those things in the past that have shaped who I am now. I am so grateful for everything I've experience up until now and each person who has graced and remained in my life. I will continue to take each obstacle, hardship, and blessing and be thankful for everyone of them. Cheers, to the next 20! Now pass that Sangria.

No comments:

Post a Comment